Watch Part 1 and 3 here
Here is why Electric Vehicles ARE the Future - Regulations, Coal, Pollution | #1 | हिंदी
Here is why Electric Vehicles ARE the Future - Tata, OLA, Grid | #3 | हिंदी
A random YouTuber, put out a video - ‘Here is why Electric Cars Are Not the Future’ and in addition there is another video which came out some time ago by a reputed reviewer of ICE cars.
Many of you wrote to us asking us to make a reaction video. So we checked it out and the entire video has a lot of incorrect information with no references - Anyone that doesn't provide authentic references that you can verify yourself, is a big suspect in our opinion.
Also the guy seems to have a visceral hatred towards Electric Vehicles. When you are filled with so much hatred, you can never be objective.
If you think EV’s are bad, don't watch this video. If you think we need to stop using petroleum, you won't like this video. Petroleum unfortunately will be there for sometime.
There are people who enjoy learning things that they were not aware of or things that challenged their notion, you will find this interesting.
If you like to stay in the bubble and get confirmation bias then stay away from this video. This is not for you.
Ultimately we hope you can understand why electric vehicles are far superior compared to pollution vehicles and why it's important to phase out petrol and diesel for India’s betterment and wellbeing.
00:00 - Start
00:11 - Lithium FUD
02:13 - EV vs ICE Emissions
05:35 - Lithium Supply Chain
06:08 - Sustainable Lithium
08:40 - Cobalt FUD
12:47 - Oil Industry Atrocities
15:12 - Summary
17:35 - VW Research Paper
8. The spiraling environmental cost of our lithium battery addiction
11. EV’s Win
12. Electricity used in OIL Refineries and Extraction, Transportation
Gas Or EV On Screen Text For Translation
15. Sustainable Lithium Mining
17. Diamond Mine shown as Lithium Mines!
18. Battery Manufacturing and EV vs ICE Manufacturing
19. Social Media post create anti EV FUD
20. The World Bank’s Climate-Smart Mining Initiative showing Lithium Battery Production
21. Using low-carbon hydrogen or biofuels as the source of heat energy to process lithium and manufacture li-ion batteries would cut carbon emissions by half. https://blogs.worldbank.org/energy/how-secure-sustainable-lithium-supply-chain-electric-vehicles
22. A typical ICE passenger vehicle emits about 5.07 tons of carbon dioxide while driving 18,500 km per year
23. An electric vehicle emits about 3000 pounds or 1.36 tons of GHG each year assuming 50% energy generation from renewable energy